Draws a icon on the map. Currenlty only bitmaps icons are supported. Vector icons (like SVG icons) are currently not supported.
- icon-image: the URL or the file name of the icon image.
- align-horizontal: the horizontal alignment of the icon.
- align-vertical: the vertical alignment of the icon.
- icon-width (zoomable value): the width of the icon in pixels.
- shape-orientation: when the shape-mode is linear, this property specifies whether the icon will orient (rotate) itself in the direction of the line (flow value) or the orientation will be fixed regardless of the line direction (fixed value). The default value is fixed.
- shape-spacing (zoomable value): when the shape-mode is linear, this property specifies the spacing between two consecutive icons on the line. The spacing is specified as a multiplier of the icon's width, so if you have a icon that's 10 pixels long and the shape-spacing is set to 2, the actual spacing will be 20 pixels. The default value for shape-spacing is 2.