Draws a shape on the map.
- shape: the type of the shape to draw. Can be circle, square, triangle, diamond or custom. The default shape is circle.
- ShapeSize (TODO): the size of the shape.
- shape-def: when the shape is custom, this property defines the how the custom shape will look like.
- Angle (TODO): when the shape is custom, this property can be used to rotate the shape around the center. The angle is defined in degrees, with the default value of 0 degrees.
- ShapeAspect (TODO): when the shape is custom, this property defines the aspect ratio between the shape width and height. An aspect ratio less than 1 will make the shape thinner (its height lower), while the ratio above 1 will make it thicker. The default value is 1.
- shape-orientation: when the shape is custom and the shape-mode is linear, this property specifies whether the shape will orient (rotate) itself in the direction of the line (flow value) or the orientation will be fixed regardless of the line direction (fixed value). The default value is fixed.
- shape-spacing (zoomable value): when the shape is custom and the shape-mode is linear, this property specifies the spacing between two consecutive shapes on the line. The spacing is specified as a multiplier of the shape's size, so if you have a shape that's 10 pixels long and the shape-spacing is set to 2, the actual spacing will be 20 pixels. The default value for shape-spacing is 2.